Returns & Exchanges
Our “no quibbles” guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within 30 days of the date you received the item, unopened (with any seals and shrink wrap intact) and will issue a full refund for the price paid for the item. We can only accept the return of opened items if they are faulty.
Unfortunately we do not offer a free returns policy. All returns are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend Yodel or Royal Mail for arranging the most cost effective way of returning items.
We cannot accept returns on any made to order products or partial multipack orders.
Please follow the steps below to enable us to process your refund efficiently:
1. Give reason why the item is being returned.
2. Quote all invoice numbers and date received item.
3. In case of fault or damage with item, please contact us prior to returning detailing the fault or damage.
4. Wrap all items securely in it original packaging.
5. Cost of returning item is paid for by the customer.
6. Send all packages the following address:
4 Gladstone Road
We currently don't offer any exchanges on any of our products.